There is no wonder that pavers are such a popular material for landscaping and hardscaping projects across the globe. They not only provide a durable and solid surface when installed correctly but they also enhance the visual appeal of any property!
Advantages of PaversLet us now discuss some of the advantages that go along with choosing to use pavers for your landscape and hardscape features:
- Durable: When using interlocking concrete pavers, the unique system of installation where pavers 'interlock' together forms a very strong load bearing surface. This makes pavers ideal for larger applications like parking lots. Pavers can withstand heavy loads for the pressure spreads across the 'interlocked' surface. Pavers are also known for their durability. They will withstand all types of weather conditions and last you a life time. It is important to have them installed by a professional company like Wilson Landscape Construction, LLC to ensure their longevity.
- Flexible: The spaces between the pavers allows them to shift with various surface and ground movement, such as freeze and thaw cycles. Unlike if you had a poured concrete surface, you would find many cracks. These types of things can be very expensive to repair. However, with pavers all you need to do is remove damaged ones and replace them with new ones.
- Low Maintenance: Pavers are a very low maintenance material. As mentioned damaged pavers just need to be replaced. It is recommended that you have your pavers cleaned and sealed every two or so years. This will maintain their beauty.
- Various Materials: The great thing about pavers is that there are so many different materials to choose from. This means that there is always something for every taste and style. Some of the common paver materials are concrete, brick and natural stone
- Design Options: Because there are so many types of paver materials there is also a wide range of colors, shapes and sizes to choose from. This means that the design options are endless and limited by your imagination only.
Stunning Paver InstallationsLet the team at Wilson Landscape Construction, LLC LLC. enhance the look of your residential or commercial property with the use of pavers. We believe that paving stones are the number one material for the construction of patios, driveways, walkways, pool decks, sidewalks and garden pathways. There is no other material that has all the benefits and the all the beauty of pavers.
If you live in the North Pittsburgh, PA region and are in need of some professional paving advice then contact us today. Our team of paving experts can custom design and install a paver application that you will be delighted with!
Area We Service